11 June 2011

best of covers, part 1





I Want To Hold Your Hand (Beatles Cover) - Al Green  |  I Shall Be Released (Bob Dylan Cover) - Nina Simone | You Really Got A Hold On Me (The Miracles Cover)  - The Beatles | Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (The Shirelles Cover) - Lykke Li | That's How Strong My Love Is (O.V. Wright Cover) - Otis Redding | I Got You Babe (Sonny & Cher Cover) - Etta James | Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds (Beatles Cover) - Elton John | All I Have To Do Is Dream (Everly Brothers Cover) - Tashaki Miyaki | Hanky Panky (The Raindrops Cover) - Tommy James & the Shondells |  Come On Let the Good Times Roll (Earl King Cover) - The Jimi Hendrix Experience | Woodstock (Joni Mitchell Cover) - Crosby, Stills & Nash | Hard to Handle (Otis Redding Cover) - The Black Crowes 

No comments: