18 June 2011




NATHANIEL
You're missing the point.


DAVID
There is no point, that's the point. Isn't it...

NATHANIEL
Don't give me this phony existential bullshit. I expect better from you. The point's right in front of your face.


DAVID
Well I'm sorry but I don't see it.


NATHANIEL 
You're not even grateful are you?

DAVID
Grateful? for the worst fucking experience of my life?

NATHANIEL
You hang on to your pain like it means something... like it's worth something... Well let me tell you: it's not worth shit. Let it go. Infinite possibilities and all he can do is whine...

DAVID
Well what am I supposed to do?

NATHANIEL 
What do you think? You can do anything you lucky bastard! You're alive! what's a little pain compared to that?

DAVID
It can't be so simple.

NATHANIEL
What if it is?

No comments: