25 November 2007

finally beginning to learn my lesson

From: Meghan Farrell Sent: Sun 11/25/2007 6:46 PM
To: Mom
Cc:
Subject: Re:
Attachments:
View As Web Page

1. World Peace
2. Inner Peace
3. Someone to love and to be able to give my heart selflessly
4. To be able to truly see myself
5. To always know I have a home.
6. To have integrity especially in art.
7. For everyone to care less about Britney Spears and more about what is really going on in the world.
8. Good health.
9. For autumn to come back next year.
10.To have my family see me succeed for all the right reasons.
------Original Message------
From: Mom
To: M------@americanapparel.net
Sent: Nov 19, 2007 12:30 PM
Subject:

Meghan-give your christmas list-put at least 10 things-a wish list most imp at the top-love mom

----------------
Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail <http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/index.htm?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000970> !

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Je suis Amy said...

The world needs more MFs.

...and maybe a few Reginas