18 May 2010

le apartment


it has been nearly a year since I have moved into 26a
and though my walls are bare (but painted)
the few rooms are full of things that make me feel warm inside
if you know me, you'll know that i'm very particular when it comes to style and design

I am very grateful and thankful to have my home, and I love it very very much...
but living alone is excruciating at times...

the past few days have been spent cleaning out my closets
...which has been beyond frustrating
for they are still jam packed full.
i've given away more than a few bags of things to friends
but you'd never know... seriously
my attempt at spring cleaning, I suppose

entrance






kitchen


coats and sweaters



workbench


  
tv, n64, and shoes


lack of room for shoes... which led to a jane aldridge inspired solution:










bijoux






things everywhere


closets still very very full...


No comments: