10 January 2011

favorites from pre-fw11, thus far...

Sigh...

Why is fall clothing so much better than that of summer?

Knits, coats, tights, boots, layers I love it all...

And, smack dead in the middle of the Pre-FW11 season,

I am in St. Barths.

Had the chance to look at it tonight.

If this is a splash preview of the fall's main season,

well, then, I'm quite excited.

A few favorites below



proenza schouler



looks like a continuation of the pre-ss11 baja ponchos and shorts, but better! ikat and fairisle in prettier colors (<3 blue and yellow). the mixing of patterns, yes.

chanel


looks like worldly royalty to me... 


united bamboo




Easy breezy, super super classic fall- the classic wool coats-- which comes in the most classic red might I add (not shown). Fairisle pants, floral corduroy, and a chunky sweater coat with a detachable waxed cotton cape (love).  In person this collection was even better.


No comments: