14 January 2010

something that just surfaced

On a whim just found this on youtube, and I don't believe this song has ever been captured on video... or at least, I haven't seen it before. My favorite Regina Spektor song that not many know about. Skip to 2:18





Oh, an incurable humanist you are.
Let's go to the movies I will sing you a song about nothing at all.
Let's go to the movies I will hum you a song about nothing at all.
Nothing at all.
Oh, an incurable humanist you are.


Sit down class, open up your textbooks to page 42.
Porcupine-ology, antler-ology, car-ology, bus-ology, train-ology, plane-ology, mama-ology, papa-ology,you-ology, me-ology, love-ology, kiss-ology, stay-ology, please-ology. Let's study class, let's study class. Sit down. Love-ology, love-ology, I'm sorry-ology, forgive me-ology...

No comments: