New Years Resolutions
1. Learn Mozart's Sonata in C Major, K 545: I. Allegro, Brahms Intermezzo in A, Op 18 No 2, and Gymnopede No. 1. Attempt Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue.
2. Get my headshots retaken and go back to agents I saw a year ago so I can invite them to my showcase. This also means getting my head in check and focused.
2. Lose 5-8 pounds.
3. Spend at least one day a month volunteering. The organization I volunteer for will switch every month. Get my friends involved.
4. Watch two movies I haven't seen every week.
5. Read at least half the list of books and plays Jackie sent me by the end of the year.